GENERAL INFORMATION ON CURRENT-LIMITING FUSE-LINK
The high-voltage back-up current-limiting fuse-links are designed for protection of systems which include transformers, against the destructive results of short-circuits and overloads, by limiting the thermal and electro-dynamic effects of the short-circuit currents.
The CNC fuse-links are complying with the industry standards – IEC 60282-1, DIN 43625 and IEC 60787 – and can be used both in outdoor and indoor applications.
THE MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CNC FUSE-LINKS
Download Our Catalogue (~1.62MB)
- High breaking capacity – 50 kA
- Limitation of the short-circuit currents at low levels
- Low power dissipation – more energy savings and less heating
- Reliable interruption of the critical currents
- Minimum breaking current is relatively low, <4xIn
- Low switching voltage – lower than 60kV
- Low level of the cut-off current
- Unlimited lifetime
- Same design for both indoor and outdoor usage
- Reliable proofing against humidity penetration of the fuse link interior
- High qualitative raw materials and components